CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grandma sees RED

I decided that I wanted to change my hair color "slightly". I got two new colors to try on my hair. The first was a light neutral blonde and the second was a honey blond. Big MISTAKE. I put the neutral blond on and came up with purple hair(not good), so then I tried the honey blond. It turned it red (Better but not good). Out of desparation I put on the lightest blond I had on hand and all it did was tone the red down. Unfortunatly I will have to wait a while before I put anything else on it. So for a while I have red hair. I won't be getting out too much. Lesson - don't fix what isn't broken. I have always wondered how I would look as a redhead and now I know the answer isn't good.

1 comments:

April said...

I want to see a picture!